Friday, May 1, 2009

blog audience = future Keith

There has been no comments on my latest posts, so I feel pretty confident no one is reading this. (maybe there is a way to count hits to this site, but i don't know it and am too lazy to figure it out, which is I guess my way of saying I'm smart enough to figure it out, but I choose not to. But also, there might not be a way to do it simply and therefore I feel good in my decision not to try to figure out how to count hits) But the end result is I feel about 97% sure no one is reading this. So then why I am a continuing to write? I guess I would like to consider a journal of thoughts that I would some day like to look back to. So my main audience is myself at some time in the future. OK future Keith, here you go:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I have read
stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this page.


Have a look at my website: coffee house